Every month I look forward to BDJ's subscription box. I'm just excited to see what's in store for us, Bellas, every month!
This month's theme is all about Summer Radiance! The products included in the box will help us maintain that summer glow even when Junes comes and it starts to rain again! Boo.
1. Dermal Sheet Mask (PhP140) - restore your tired, dull skin to a healthy glow with this moisturising and revitalising collagen facial mask. It contains nutritional active ingredients that nourishes your skin and brings back its natural radiance. Choose from 36 different variants to address your various skin concerns - you're sure to find one to love!
I have already tried these Dermal masks a few months ago and I love it! I was given 7 masks and I only used it once a week because I want to savour them masks, LOL! The ones I got from my BDJ Box is Syn-ake and Bee Venom. It's just perfect because these are my favourites masks from Dermal! I love how soft and smooth my face feels when I take off the mask.
2. Too Cool For School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack (100ml, PhP689) - a skin renewal sleeping pack that moisturises, exfoliates, and shields skin from our dry environment. It soothes the skin while removing dead skin cells to reveal a smoother surface. Use it once to twice a week and let the pumpkin extract and hyaluronic acid work wonders on your parched skin, so you wake up glowing!
This is another product that I'm excited to try. I'm glad that I got a full size of this sleeping pack because even though I want to try all the products of TCFS, I find it expensive.
3. Godiva LicoWhite Whitening Lotion (100ml, PhP120) - it not only provides sun protection as it moisturises your skin but also helps even out skin discolouration caused by aging, scarring, and pregnancy. It contains Glabridin, a skin whitening ingredient from liquorice extract that is both effective and gentle to the skin.
I've tried this whitening lotion back in October when I received 5 products of their skin care line. The whitening lotion evened out my skin (arms part). Such a good product at a very reasonable price.
4. Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel (11.7ml, PhP325 each) - color your nails without having to worry about chipping in the midst of your summer getaway! Colorstay Longwear technology deals nails for up to 11 days of lasting color. It has a gel-like finish that keeps the shine longer. Try out 30 gorgeous shades and create the nail look that's perfect for you.
I love Revlon nail polishes! I'm happy to say that most of my Revlon nail polishes are from BDJ, too! I received a pastel yellow nail polish! I never knew that shade of nail polish existed!
5. Organix Hair Care Set - Organix offers all natural shampoos and conditioners for different hair types. For dry and dull hair, Moroccan Argan oil restores shine and softness. For thin and limp hair, biotin and collagen infuses and fortifies. For weak hair, keratin oil strengthens and nourishes. Finish your look with a penetrating oil that fights frizz and strengthens your hair.
Been wanting to try this for the longest time but I didn't want to buy the full sized bottle because I wasn't sure if it would really work on me. So, I'm one happy camper it's included in the BDJ Box!
And of course, ginormous GCs and discounts!
Thank you so much, BDJ Box for another exciting box! For those who would like to subscribe to BDJ, just head on to their website by clicking the link, create an account and order your monthly subscription box!
Follow me! Yes? No? Yey!