Most beauty bloggers know about Suesh. I believe even those that do not blog have heard about Suesh Makeup Tool Kit. Suesh is one of the makeup stores that I love going to for several reasons:
1. They have an actual shop and not just available online.
2. Their main showroom is near my place.
3. They have a wide range of makeup tools.
4. Their train cases are not overpriced compared to other shops.
5. They offer makeup classes.
6. Their SAs are really really nice!
I have a few brushes that I bought at Suesh back in 2009. But it wasn't until recently that I started to shop there again!
Please watch the video to see my collective haul at Suesh!
Products purchased (not in order):
1. Parian Spirit makeup brush cleaner 16 oz - PhP800
2. Hair Velcro (1pair) - PhP80
3. Smudge brush - PhP300
4. Bullet brush - PhP350
5. Synthetic bullet brush - PhP350
6. OCC lip tar in Memento - PhP900
7. 1 pack (10pcs) of brush guards - PhP250
CHECK OUT MY MAKEUP BLOG SALE:
LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK:
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR
MAKEUP TUTORIALS AND GIVEAWAYS:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER FOR UPDATES: