I've always wanted to try Wet n Wild lipsticks but I couldn't decide what shade would be okay. I trimmed down my choices between think Pink and Mauve Me (I think that's the name). Then I settled with Think Pink. You can never have too many pink lipsticks.
I chose Think Pink because I really like the color. I was kinda hesitant that it's matte but at the same time, matte is probably my favorite type of lipstick despite the fact that it defines lip lines.
Wet n Wild matte lipstick in Think Pink, PhP299.00
swatch at the back of my palm
Think Pink on my lips
- Wet n Wild is available at leading department stores
- if you like pink lipsticks, this is worth trying!
- does not have a weird scent
- packaging makes it easy to see the shade
- hard to apply cos of is texture
- Think Pink is always out of stock
- its original price is USD1.49
- defines lip lines
- it settles on your lip lines
- cheap packaging
- apply lip balm prior to lipstick application
- top it off with a nice lip gloss
- light it a bit using a lighter for easier application
- if you have a relative/friend in the USA, ask them to buy this lipstick for you there instead
It's kind of a pain in the ass to apply this lipstick because it stays true to its texture which is matte. It's so dry that I have a hard time applying it. But at the same time, I can't stop using this lipstick because of the color! I really like this kind of lipstick shade. I don't think I'll ever get tired of the shade. I apply lip balm first before I apply this on my lips so that it would glide easily. The shade of Think Pink is only available on Wet n Wild's matte lipstick line. How I wish the shade is available on other texture, too.
I still like this lipstick even though it's difficult to apply. However, I'm not sure if I will buy this lipstick again since I have a lot of lipsticks.
How about you, have you tried any product from Wet n Wild? I'd like to know!
Happy Tuesday, loves!
CHECK OUT MY MAKEUP BLOG SALE:
LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK:
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR
MAKEUP TUTORIALS AND GIVEAWAYS:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER FOR UPDATES: