The last time I wet to Duty Free, I saw this makeup remover on sale for USD1. I've never tried makeup remover tissues before. I guess, it was my assumption that they just won't deliver. But since the item was on sale for a dollar, I grabbed a box.
So, Pond's also has a makeup remover of this kind!
wet wipe, much?
makeup transferred to the tissue
- affordable at USD1.00 only
- nice scent
- removes makeup efficiently
- one tissue is enough to remove makeup in the face
- leaves a cooling effect on skin
- the seal does the job of sealing and storing its freshness
- packaging it not bulky. It's travel friendly
- not available locally (I've never seen this at department stores)
- it's so effective that my face feels a bit dry after wiping my face with it
Overall, I like it. I'm guessing there are about 30 wipes inside the box. I'm not so sure. I don't use this all the time because I'm trying to save it because I don't know if I will ever find this product again. I got this at Duty Free and it's not like I would go there any time just to get this makeup tissue.
If you know where I can this item locally apart from Duty Free, please let me know. I'd really like to hoard on this!