I consider myself a late bloomer on this product line of Revlon. I'm actually not sure when they launched Photoready but I'm guessing it was around 2009. Almost all brands are coming up with high-definition makeup and this it Revlon's line for that. I only got a hold of this product last December 2010.
in Cool Beige, USD15.99
swatched at the back of my palm
notice the slight shimmer
on my face with no concealer
- easy to blend
- a little goes a long way
- long-lasting; no need to retouch
- gives medium - heavy coverage
- evens out skin without putting concealer on my dark spots (except eyebags)
- a lot of shades to choose from
- packaging is hygienic cos pump is included
- inexpensive (got mine for USD15.99 together with the Photoready Powder)
- inexpensive for an HD makeup
- I didn't get any allergies from this product
- packaging is heavier compared to other liquid foundation
(Photoready liquid foundation is in a ceramic instead of hard plastic packaging)
I'm liking this product that I actually kind of regret not purchasing this earlier. It would have saved me money by skipping other products. This product retails here in Manila at Php995.00. I just got lucky that this was on sale (but one, take one) when my mom was in the states last year. I like liquid foundation better than powder foundation because I hate to retouch on normal days. This perfectly works well on my skin. This product is available at leading department stores and I suggest you give this a try.
Up next, Revlon Photoready Powder Review!