I, for one thing, can usually skip applying mascara when putting on makeup. It's either I put on my favorite falsies or I just leave my eyelashes bare.
Applying mascara is not my thing, simply put.
A lot of beauty bloggers have raved about Majolica Marjorca's mascara. I think one reason it's kinda hyped up here in Manila is because it's not available here. In Hong Kong, Majolica Majorca is a drugstore brand like Maybelline, Revlon, etc etc. And I've never given much thought about trying it. During one of my trips to HK last 2010, I decided to purchase their mascara. It wasn't exactly because I changed my mind about mascaras. It was more of, I couldn't think of something else to purchase. You know that feeling that you just have to buy something at the beauty section?? Yeh, my thoughts exactly.
So, there I was at Watson's standing in front of Majolica Majorca's kiosk because I had no idea which mascara to get!
Lash Expander Frame Plus, HKD119.00
Awarded as Best Mascara
- holds the curl for more than 8 hours
- does the job of expanding lashes horizontally
- good packaging
- not locally available
- quite expensive mascara for a drugstore brand
- instructions are in Japanese and has no translation (definitely not recommended for first-time users)
- gets messy as it has the tendency to transfer to lower lashes
- doesn't volumize nor lenghtens the lashes; it expands them haha
I probably won't purchase another tube. Staying power is good. But it's not the only component I need in a mascara.