It's finally 2010! Have you made your New Year's resolution list?
Part of my New Year's resolution list is to find my HG mascara. I've used Fasio mascara for the longest time. It's a very good mascara actually. I just hate the fact that it's so hard to remove. Really hard to remove.
So, I've decided to try Maybelline's Cat Eyes mascara.
Php429 at leading department stores
comb like wand
mascara on my left eye (uncurled)
- available locally
- unique mascara brush
- easy to apply
- gives a tad volume to lashes
- easy to remove
- poor staying power
- transfers to lower lash line after a few hours
- doesn't give the cat eyes effect
- the volumizing effect doesn't do justice
- kinda stings my eyes
- use an angled or flat liner brush if you want to put mascara on your lower lash lines
- curl your lashes before applying mascara
- use a mascara top coat or seal
I can take the fact that it doesn't give much of a cat eye effect cos I can always use an eyelash curler for that. But I will not repurchase this mascara because it transfers to my lower lash lines giving me a punched black eye look. I'm not satisfied with the volumizing and lengthening effect either.
Until I find my HG mascara, I'll stick with my Fasio and MAC mascara.
Happy New Year everyone!